2007-07-06

smart_ptr translation progress

I've just committed the latest changes to the conversion of smart_ptr docs to quickbook, it's in boost_docs/trunk/libs/smart_ptr in the sandbox. The translated docs now include a rough version of all of the class template docs. Most of the hyperlinks need to be revised (except in scoped_array, which has been translated more or less completely), and there are a few more miscellaneous pages that I haven't started translating yet.

The source builds OK with the CVS HEAD + patches that fetch the .css from the project root. Sorry I haven't switched to the newest boost docs build files... I'm bad I know :-( Will do that soon.

The CSS conversion tool made this so much easier - thanks Rene and Matias.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lot of reading and mappin